Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catching Up...

Wow!! It really has been a LONG time since I've taken time to update. Not sure anyone is bothered by that...but I know I am! So, if even just for my own inner peace, and hopefully somebody's amusement, I want to catch up with what life has brought our way since August....


Sam left for State University of New York at Fredonia...she loves it! Here she is with her roommate Jasmine from Brooklyn! Thank you Lord...they get along great...






Said good-bye to my best friend....









Visited my brother & his family in Michigan...here with my nephew at University of Michigan football game...








Me & my niece Jesse at the U of M game!! It was COOOLLLDDD!!







Took a road trip in the Jeep from Buffalo to West Palm Beach...yeah, ran into a snow storm in Pittsburgh....







Took the Jeep down...and gave it Alex. Yeah, he needed a car & we just couldn't resist helping him out! Love that kid...







Me and my boy....











Celebrated my niece Sophia's 2nd birthday.....








Spent time with friends....








and even more friends...









And Cammy kept us entertained....










We even celebrated an engagement...








And Norm got his first pair of glasses!









This doesn't even include the 2 new jobs that Norm & I have, Thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas!! No wonder I haven't added a word here since August!

Life is full...and I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Normy I love your glasses you handsome stud. Thank you for posting I miss you blogging. Well I miss alot more than just your blogging but it is my window to the outside world so please don't wait so long next time. Love you all. So when are you coming to Vegas. You know I have big plans for us:)

Unknown said...

I miss you guys too!! Look forward to seeing you guys when you come on over.

Later,
Cliff