Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Tribute...

To all the beautiful Mom's I know....you are an inspiration to me..enjoy the day!


Mom & Sophia










My sister Amy & Sophia










Deidra & Zackary










Kelly & Elijah
(missing are Morgan & Cameron!)










Heather & Sydney











Heather, Deidra & Sandy
(in a rare moment WITHOUT their kids!
Playing games on New Years Eve)





My Sisters-in-law
Karen & Barb










Mollie & Lilly
(& Kevin, of course!)











My friend Penny in FL
(with her son Colin & my Sam)










Baba Sproull (also known as Sharon)

& Cameron


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL!!!!


4 comments:

Matt Carson said...

haha those are some great pics! love the one of sydney!

one missing though, where are you? happy mother's day sandy (late, sorry)!

Griffen said...

Happy mother's day to YOU!!
I echo matt on the one missing photo....

Deidra said...

Thanks for the tribute. You are such a great friend. I love you.

Sandy said...

You're so right!! I forgot my beautiful friend Penny from FL...thanks for pointing that out!!
:)