Saturday, November 3, 2007

Love Them Like My Own...

Its a beautiful thing when children enter your life. Sometimes God blesses you with children of your own, sometimes you are blessed to have nieces/nephews, sometimes they are the children of friends. Although I know that babies are a thing of my past, God has seen fit to bless "Uncle Norm & Aunt Sandy" with some pretty awesome little ones! Here are some of their beautiful faces...












My beautiful niece Sophia (dressed here like a pink poodle!)












Elijah, Sydney & Morgan
(cowboy, zebra & Miss America!)














A closer shot of Elijah the cowboy!












Zackary (& his new Mommy Deidra!)















Adorable Cammy (as Dora!)












New baby Aidan (dressed as Tigger!)












My nephew Jake (with Uncle Norm at the Fair)

These children are all so incredibly special & I love them all!

"What children take from us, they give....We become people who feel more deeply, question more deeply, hurt more deeply and love more deeply." Sonia Taitz


7 comments:

Deidra said...

We all make such cute babies. Oh wait I didn't make mine but you know what I mean. Even though your babies are grown up they are cute too. Love Ya

Matt Carson said...

love the picture of Elijah!

Sandy said...

Has a bit of "Howdy Doody" look to him, doesn't he??!! Or are you all too young to know who that is???

Matt Carson said...

haha, no you are totally right! his cheeks aren't quite red enough though...

The Arnold Family said...

Thanks for being Uncle Normie and Aunt Sandy!

Sandy said...

It is our distinct honor & privilege!! I even get to hand out candy once in a while... :) Thanks Heather!

sarita said...

sandy, i'm coming home for thanksgiving! i hope that i will be able to seeeee you! :)