Friday, November 23, 2007

Surprise, Surprise!!

Well, as if I didn't have enough to be grateful for this Thanksgiving, I was blessed by the surprise homecoming of my son! We were in shock, since he very sneakily planned his homecoming with family members, all designed to surprise me and his dad. He showed up at my mother's home just as we were sitting down to our Thanksgiving dinner. Talk about having something to be grateful for! I wish I would have a picture of mine & Norm's faces! Shock & tears would cover it I'd say... How wonderful to have him back under our roof! So he grabbed a lovely, home-cooked turkey dinner compliments of Grandma, a shower, a quick nap, some time with his family, and then off to be with friends. Ahhh...life as usual! It's a beautiful thing.... Thank you Jesus!!


4 comments:

Deidra said...

Yea I am so glad you got to be with your boy. To cool. I miss you my friend see you soon.
Love Ya

meredith said...

That's so great. What a great guy you and Norm have. Give him a kiss from Erik! Love ya!

Matt Carson said...

i was so happy to hear that he surprised you, i wish i could have been there to see it! we were just talking about how much you missed him the night before that!

good seeing you once again....

Sandy said...

Yeah...he's a sneaky one that boy!! It was such an awesome surprise! It was great seeing you too, loved the late night chat...