Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thanks in the New Year...

Thank you all for your kind words and your prayers as Norm & I face this new trial in our lives. You are all wonderful & faithful friends. Christmas went pretty well, as we did our best to set our situation to the side and just enjoy our time with family. I will be sure to keep you all posted on what happens next. Norm does have a second interview with that competitor & has other possibilities on the horizon. So please keep praying!!

I just wanted to take this time to wish you all a blessed New Year. Undoubtedly lots of changes ahead in all our lives this coming year....new jobs (prayerfully!), babies, moves and sending children to college. We need God in every bit of it! I pray His presence strong & real in each of your lives, no matter what you're facing this year. May you experience the love that comes from family and great friendships, the joy of knowing you are doing as He asks in your lives, and the peace that comes from knowing He is with you, a sweet peace that only He can provide.

2007 had its ups & its downs for us to be sure....but I KNOW I could not have gotten through ANY of it without all of you and the love & care of our heavenly Father. So, Happy New Year dear friends & family! I love you all very much...

Cheers!



2 comments:

Deidra said...

So I am not going to lie I cried when you said the part about new jobs, sending kids to college and moving it is going to be a year of change. I really am not ready to face it all. I love You so much my friend.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.